In the event you find yourself having a problem with a federal agency and require assistance, you will need to sign a privacy release form.  The Privacy Act of 1974 requires that Members of Congress have signed authorization before they can obtain information on behalf of an individual. That's why we need hear from you.  Please sign the privacy release form and elaborate on your problem. Please be sure to fill out all parts of the form and include copies of any relevant information related to your request. The form can then be faxed or sent to my office. If you have any questions about this process, please contact my office.
Privacy Release Form