|HELP WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
Assistance for individuals who need help working with a wide range of federal agencies
|CONNECT WITH SAM
There are a number of ways to connect with the Congressman and follow his work
|CONNECT WITH CONGRESS
In an effort to be as transparent as possible, Congress provides a variety of resources
Find advice and tips for your travel to Washington, including assistance setting up tours
|REQUEST A MEETING
A form provides assistance for groups or individuals seeking a meeting with the Congressman
Para los hablantes de Español, una gama de información sobre el Congresista y su trabjo en Washington
|Congressman Farr Votes to Protect Health Care Access for All|
House Republicans hold 31st vote to repeal or defund the Affordable Care Act
• 7,400 young adults in the district now have health insurance.
• 4,900 seniors in the district received prescription drug discounts worth $3.2 million, an average discount of $650 per senior.
• 53,000 seniors in the district received Medicare preventive services without paying any co-pays, coinsurance, or deductibles.
• 27,000 children and 110,000 adults now have health insurance that covers preventive services without paying any co-pays, coinsurance, or deductibles.
• 460 small businesses in the district received tax credits to help maintain or expand health care coverage for their employees.
• 9,000 to 40,000 children with preexisting health conditions can no longer be denied coverage by health insurers.