On January 21st, 2013, we will celebrate the 57th Presidential Inauguration.
Tickets to the Inauguration have been fulfilled. Those who have already made requests will be receiving notification soon as to the status of their request. Consequently, any new ticket requests will be given a “stand-by” status.
If you are interested in being placed on the "stand-by" list for the inauguration of President Barack Obama for his second term, please use the “Contact Sam” link and provide the following information: Name, Address, Phone, Email Address and Number of Tickets Requested.
If you do not have a ticket, you have options!
- Walk to the National Mall to view the proceedings from there. No tickets are required and the Mall will be lined with JumboTron TV screens so you can watch the proceedings. Though you will be more distant from the platform than those with tickets, you will still be part of the action – part of history! The vibe on the Mall will be positively electric so consider this a reasonable alternative for non-ticket participation.
- View the swearing-in from Rep. Sam Farr's hospitality suite. This will be a room near the Capitol that will have a big screen TV, snacks and drinks and be warm and close to restrooms!
Monday, January 21, 2013
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Cannon House Office Building
(corner of 1st & C Streets, SE)
- Tickets not otherwise claimed will be disbursed at 8:30 a.m. on Inauguration Day. You are welcome to drop by Rep. Farr's office at 8:30 to see if there are any tickets available. Or, call 202-225-2861 to check. The Farr office is located at 1126 Longworth House Office Building, corner of New Jersey & C Streets, SE.
- Joint Congressional Committee On Inaugural Ceremonies
- Presidential Inaugural Committee
- Presidential Inaugural Committee Facebook Page